Mono power amplifier
The cumulation of technical expertise, combined with passion and a relentless pursuit for perfection has led to the creation of the MOON 888. This isn’t just another monoblock amplifier. It’s a statement. It is a concept taken to the extreme in every detail. The impressive power output is actually very modestly rated at a “mere” 1.2hp (888 watts). This is backed by a gargantuan power supply that coupled with an 8kW capacity output section on enormous cast-aluminum heatsinks can drive any load with complete effortlessness.
- Massive single-piece cast aluminum heat sinks are manufactured using the same processes as high-performance racing engines.
- The heat sinks can dissipate energy far better than typical designs. Further CNC machining assures a fit & finish within 1/1,000”.
- Audio circuitry is integrated within the complex monolithic heat sink thereby dampening vibration down to the vanishing point.
- The transistors’ output section boasts a prodigious 8kW total rating, assuring the amplifier will always operates far below its capacity.
- Over 350,000μF of power supply energy storage and massive transformers for extreme power delivery.
State-of-the-art componentry in all areas.