***PRICE IN USD***
Shunyata Research invests heavily in research and development, affording even our least expensive products the quality and performance that have made our reference products worldwide standard bearers. Venom V14 Series power cords are engineered to deliver on Shunyata’s promise of exceptional value and performance.
The Venom V14 NR, previously named Venom V14 Digital, is a highly specialized power cord that has an internal multi-stage noise-filtration circuit that was designed specifically for computer-based music systems. This powerful filter removes noise and interference from both the power line as well as from noise generated by the components themselves.
- Conductors: Wire: OFE 14 gauge - Dielectric: PVC
- Connectors: IEC: C13 // C7 // C7p // C5 Molded Hermetically Sealed Crimped and soldered connections
- AC Plug: US NEMA P15 - Solid brass contacts (not folded metal) - Nickel plating for corrosion protection - Superior contact grip
- NOTE: AC plug: US NEMA type only
- Noise Reduction Technology: CCI™ Noise Filter - Multi-stage array - Greater than 12 dB @ 1 MHz noise reduction - Impulse noise reduction: > 30 @ 1 MHz
- Safety Assurance: Continuity and Polarity Tests – by two technicians - HiPOT Tests for each cable - Cable spools tested for insulation breakdown @ 4,000 VAC
- Dimensions: Length: 1.75 meters