Stereo power amplifier
Stereo 200 is a high performance power amplifier incorporating a new and unique Cyrus topology that combines the benefits of high efficiency and lower heat generation from a digital output stage, with our highly refined analogue power supply design. Delivering a herculean 2 x 200 watts into 6 Ω from the single ½ width Cyrus die-cast aluminium chassis, this amplifier is intended to fit in the range between the X Power and the Mono X 200 Signature.
A new 200 watts per channel stereo power amplifier using a unique hybrid design, this high quality power amp provides immense power from a very compact chassis. An ideal match with Stream XP or Pre DAC models.
- Inputs – RCA phono or XLR balanced, 12V trigger
- Outputs – 4mm/spade/bare wire loudspeaker terminals, RCA chain out
- Power supply – 475VA Toroidal transformer
- Output power (continuous @ 0.1% THD+N) 8 ohms - 175 Watts, 4 ohms - 325 Watts
- Dimensions (H x W x D) – 73 x 215 x 360 mm
- Weight – 6.9kg