Stereo power amplifier
Drawing on the many years of amplifier design experience at Arcam, the P49 uses the best quality components and engineering practice to produce a product that will give many years of musical pleasure and reliable service.
With a class G amplifier, toroidal based power supply, acoustically damped chassis, paralleled transistor output stages and exceptionally low levels of distortion and noise the P49 is capable of reproducing music with all its original authority and detail. Rest assured you will be hearing the music just as the artist intended.
- Both channels driven, 8Ω,20Hz-20kHz, 0.2% THD - 200W
- Single, 4Ω, at 1kHz - 400W
- Input nominal sensitivityfor 200W / 8Ω - 1.15V (RCA), 2.3V (XLR)
- Input impedance - 10kΩ
- Input Frequency response 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.05dB
- Input Signal/noise ratio (Awtd) 50W / 8Ω - 110d
- W x D (inc. speaker terminals) x H (inc. feet) - 433 x 425 x 171mm
- Weight (net) - 18.0kg
- Product specification