Truly exqusite headphone amplifier
Sound can be perfected with Sennheiser’s HDVA 600. Delivering authentic sound in its purest form, listeners are treated to a world of sheer listening pleasure. Years of knowledge in audio engineering and innovations in acoustic amplification, resulted in the creation of the HDVA 600. The consistently symmetrical signal processing and extremely low harmonic distortion guarantees an absolutely precise sound. Also, thanks to their pre-amp performance, they are easy to adjust and be connected directly to speakers for optimum audio amplification. In essence, the HDVA 600 provides a spectacular listening experience when paired with any Sennheiser’s audiophile headphones.
- Consistently symmetrical signal processing for maximum sound quality
- Symmetrical inputs and outputs simplify integration into a system
- High-end ALPS quadruple potentiometer achieve perfect channel equality
- Variable gain factor (five stages) for optimized use of low impedance headphones
- Sophisticated metal housing to protect against signal scatter and vibration
- Solid controls turned from solid metal, providing the utmost in long-term stability